1. The Community Farm of Simsbury will host a Farm to Table Dinner featuring Chris Eddy, executive chef at Winvian, a Relais & Chateaux resort and restaurant in Litchfield. Call the farm at (860) 217-0453 to check ticket availability.
2. Farmington Valley Jewish Congregation-Emek Shalom is offering Complimentary Tickets for the High Holy Days to first time visitors. See details here.
3. Simsbury Public Library offers a Gen Y Book Discussion Group. Don't feel bad if you're not sure whether you qualify. I had to check. Not surprisingly I am too old.
4. It turns out Puppies can go to kindergarten.
5. Hartt has shared numerous offerings in our calendar section.
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to buy sell or trade.