We asked readers where they go to see fall foliage and here's what they had to say.
- The pond in Penwood! — Jarrod Moss
- Metacomet Ridge Trail by the mill building in Tarrifville. I was there yesterday morning. It was beautiful. — Michael Huffman
- Up the mountain to Heublein Tower! — Janet Musor Calabro
- Heublein Tower, definitely. Also canoeing on the Farmington — Melissa Burdick Brett
- Most definitely Heublein Tower. Especially during the Tower Toot, October 19th and 20th. A fundraiser by the Friends of Heublein Tower. All to support the continued restoration! — Jay Willerup
Speaking of Heublein Tower, did you see reader Rich Gidvalis' awesome picture of the view from the tower?
Where are some of the best leaf peeping spots locally? Tell us where in the comments section and be sure to add your fall foliage pictures to our virtual photo album or start your own photo album on Patch!