Apple Cider Punch (Non-alcoholic)
Credit: Montco Happening
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice or cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 750-ml bottle sparkling white grape juice or sparkling wine
- In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine apple cider, orange juice, and lemon juice. Slowly add sparkling white grape juice or sparkling wine. Serve immediately.
Apple Cider Cocktail (Chilled or served warm)
Credit: Not Without Salt
- Apple cider
- Pour an ounce or two of rum into a glass.
- Top it off with apple cider. (One part rum to four parts apple cider is a good ratio.)
- Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg on top.
Do you have a recipe to share? Add it to our virtual cookbook!