We all have a few restaurants that we love, but only when someone else is putting down the plastic down. It could be a splurge, a blowout, a try-not-to-look-at-the-prices establishment, or it could be a place you just always love to go but can't afford on a regular basis.
There's no shortage of options here in Simsbury. If you need a refresher about all the great places to choose from, take look through our Food and Dining directory, which has 54 listings.
Share your suggestions and give us your opinions, and we'll name the best of the best based on your nominations and votes.
As a reminder, here's how our Readers' Choice feature works:
- We'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this to your friends on Facebook and Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the nominees and post a poll first thing Thursday morning.
- After the poll starts on Thursday, you'll be able to vote till Friday at 9 a.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
This review is all about you — your ideas, your feedback and your voice — so we hope you will chime in and check back.