SeptemberFest 2013! Friday - Sunday September 6-8th
Join us all weekend for fall family fun, food and entertainment!
Friday.- 5-10pm; Sat.- 11am-10pm & Sun.- 11am-5pm
Simsbury Performing Arts Center , Simsbury, CT
Located on Iron Horse Blvd in the heart of Downtown Simsbury
SeptemberFest 2013 is the annual fundraiser for the Simsbury Performing Arts Center on Iron Horse Blvd.,
The "Meadows" is the summer home of the Hartford Symphony Orchestra and the Talcott Mountain Music festival. The "Meadow's" also plays host some of todays top performing bands in a "under the stars" concert setting thru out the summer.
We have a packed, three-day agenda of children’s activities, live musical entertainment, great food selection, a Business Expo of retailers, the Simsbury Chamber Home Improvement Show on Saturday and so much more!
And best of All...much of the event is FREE!
- Free admission and parking
- Free Friday night fireworks (Rain date Saturday)
- Free children’s entertainment - train rides, clowns, story teller, puppets, Mary Poppins, balloon animals, slot-car racing.
- Three free shows by stunt mountain biker Mike Steidley, 10x U.S National Champion.
- Free live music in the band shell all weekend - Carrie Johnson Band, Preiser & O’Brien Band, Forward Motion, Coyote River Band, Simsbury Community Band and other favorites.
- Two dozen inflatables - bounce houses, climbing walls, mazes, slides, bungee run, mechanical bull. Day pass or one-time charge are available.
- Burgers, salad, wraps, pizza, gyros, ice cream, yogurt, beer/wine, popcorn.
- Free exhibitors at the SeptemberFest 2013 Business Expo.
- Free Simsbury Chamber Home Improvement Show, Saturday, Sept. 7
Click here for the latest information! Septemberfest 2013
or for additional information or questions, call (860) 651-4052
See you at Septemberfest !