1. On Monday morning the Simsbury Garden Club presents the Past, Present and Future of The Community Farm of Simsbury.
2. Theatre Guild of Simsbury is hosting Almost Maine auditions on Monday night and Tuesday night.
3. Tuesday night the Simsbury Public Library will host a personal safety workshop for women.
4. The Farmington Valley VNA hosts and organizational workshop Thursday.
5. Thursday evening, Simsbury Public Library presents 'Dr. Martin Luther King Speaks for Himself: Excerpts from a Passionate American Life.'
6. Award-winning writer Steve Rushin will give a reading at Westminster School on Thursday evening.
- If you have an event you'd like to promote, post it on Patch's awesome calendar.
- Do you have an opinion? Post it on Speak Out!
- Do you have something to announce to the world?
- Are you a business in town with news?
- Do you have something you'd like to buy sell or trade.
Make sure to like Simsbury Patch on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.